Monday, August 24, 2009

Who wants 100% free mp3?

I certainly want mp3s but I don't want to pay just to get them. But I also certainly don't want to go through the hassle of searching the web. You know sometimes you just unintentionally stumble upon nasty websites in search for those audios. Instead of getting what you want, you'll just be surprised with popups and worse, viruses. I didn't know there is a better way to get mp3s you want for free.
Here are some few tips I got from the blog of my son.

Trick number one: Search Engine MP3 Hack code.
Trick number two: The Esnips hack.
Trick number three: Sitting pretty.

I want to further elaborate the steps in my own words but they're all too technical for me. So you better visit the original page at http://blogaddict.info/2009/08/absolutely-100-percent-free-mp3-download/