Thursday, October 22, 2009

Brooke Hundley: kinda wacky?





The young lass on the pics is Brooke Hundley, the other woman of ESPN Analyst, Steve Phillips. Outside she looks like a wallflower and demure but inside she is like a tiger bent her claw to way to the top. But I say, she is kinda wacky person. She off bent to destroy the family of Steven when dropping a letter to Steven's wife, Marni confessing she has an affair with Steven.

In her letter she said; “He enjoys being with me because I have more of a passion and drive to really do something with my life.”

In 911 call of Marni she said :
I have a crazy woman who is involved with my husband and she’s come to my house to harm me and my children. She got in her car, put it in reverse and smashed the rear end of her vehicle into the stone column … cut across our grass, avoiding the driveway completely, driving erratically over rocks and mulch beds to maneuver her vehicle down our hill.”

Steven Phillips cannot be reached for his comments on the incident.

The 911 call of Marni Phillips: