Monday, October 12, 2009

Miley Cyrus On Deleting Her Twitter



Miley Cyrus said goodbye to Twitter just other day to make her life private. There was even a rap video for this and it is like this:

Yo, it wasnt because my friend [Liam Hemsworth] told me to/ Yall know very well what you say I dont do/ And the reasons are simple, I started tweeting about pimples/ I stopped living for moments and started living for people

Yeah, you write what youre doing but who really cares/ If Im playing with [my little sister] Noah or just doing my hair/ Everything that I type and everything I do/ All those lame gossip sites take it and they make it news

I want my private life private, Im done trying to please/ I aint living for tabloids, Im living for me/
No more emo quotes and feuds with Demi [Lovato]


Let us listen to Miley while catching up with Wes Rahney and Alley of KISS 103.7