Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Tallest Man in the World


Another one bite the dust and here is the tallest creature on the planet.

Guinness World Record has officially said 8 foot 1 inch (2.47 meter) Solten Kosen is the tallest man walking on the planet.Ukrainian Leonid Stadnyk reportedly measured 8 feet 5.5 inches (2.57 meters)was stripped of his title when he declined to let anyone confirm his height. Stadnyk, 39 refused to be measured independently because he is tired to be seen in the public eye.

"If this title had given me more health or a few extra years, I would have taken it, but the opposite happened, I only wasted my nerve cells," said Stadnyk.

"If I have to choose between prosperity and calm, I choose calm."

Solten is hoping to get married and kind find girlfriends now that he is famous.

Ok bro...go....