Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Movie to Watch



When it comes to movies, I am ignoramus. I don't know what good movies are showing now in the theaters in Cebu City. Unlike when I was in elementary, I was crazy over the Chinese movies. I thought Chinese could fly. I like watching Meng Fei, Alexander Fu Sheng and David Chang. Jacky Chan was out of the scene that time. I sounded obscured but that was true. My father would punished me because I went home late watching Chinese movies. The he would padlocked me inside the big room. Luckily, my brother Eddie (he died of lung cancer in 2001) would release me from prison. That was long time ago. Many young actors and actresses come into scene. I don't know some of them either.

I am waiting for New Moon. Though I find some of the plot dragging when I read the book, I will still watch New Moon in sequel to Twilight. Lately, my daughter, Tina told me to check the movie "Aliens In the Attic", which I did. I am amused with the high technology used in the movie. Just like any other American movies it's hard to comprehend how to combine human characters and animated characters in just one setting. This is a computer technology world. Behind your own imagination, movies can show the world to fantasia

"Aliens In the Attic" is not yet shown here. If you believe in aliens or superpower, watch this movie soon.If you want to sleep in an air condition room, do watch this movie. It's colder inside than in outside.