Wednesday, March 24, 2010

PARTY PILIPINAS

What is this? A new musical show to replace SOP. Will this be a flip or a flop? SOP was abolished by GMA-7 due to low rating. The show was indeed badoy, as I heard from the my colleagues at work who are comparing both shows. They are badoy in terms of hosting, casts, choreography, etc etc etc. Totally I agree. Nakakantok ang show.

I am observing if Party Pilipina will be a total match to ASAP. This serve as a challenge. GMA-7 has to introduce new innovation, famous singers known internationally, like Charice, Arnel Pineda, Billy Crawford, Martin Niviera, Sarah Geronimo and among others to mention. Besides they have to extend their network, if Party Pilipinas want to grab the noontime throne from ASAP.

No offense to my good friend, Carol. Jut a tit for a tat.