Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Charice-new pop princess

I know that every inch of Filipino bloods are crazy about the success of Charice Pempengco here and internationally. Even I myself is so gaga over her. I almost monitored her shows here and abroad. For one reason, I get goosebumps when she sings. She started with humble beginning-just believing in her dreams. The encouragement of her mom, Raquel has helped her much to build self-confidence. Charice might have some detractors. Well, she cannot please everybody. Like Manny Pacquiao, we Filipinos should be proud of her for bringing honor to our country.

New York Post issue dated March 17 published Charice is the a newly crowned pop princess.
Charice mountain-and-valley vocals (that means range kids) are the only reason you will need to fall in love with her sound.

I posting here his new single PYRAMID with Iyaz. Charice is belting out pop song with her high caliber high pitch. You will love it.