Saturday, November 14, 2009

Carrie Prejean Sex Video & other controversies


Dethroned Miss California 2009, Carrie Prejean is into lots of controversies these days. Can we blame her being intelligent to speak-out for her belief against same sex-marriage? Same sex, same sex-marriage was the reason why Sodom and Gomorrah was destroyed by fire and brimstone in the older testament.

In Q & A in Miss USA 2009 Beauty Pageant, Perez Hilton asked her if she would legalize sex marriage in every state Carrie Prejeans answered:

"Well I think it's great that Americans are able to choose one way or the other. We live in a land where you can choose same-sex marriage or opposite marriage. And, you know what, in my country, in my family, I think that I believe that marriage should be between a man and a woman, no offense to anybody out there. But that’s how I was raised and I believe that it should be between a man and a woman."

Prejean answer drew multitude of reactions nationwide that made Perez Hilton posted a video blog accusing Prejean a "dumb bitch". (What can you expect from Hilton, anyway, a dumb gay?)

On May 2009, a photograph partially nude of Prejean appeared in the video blog leading Miss California directors to conduct investigation. On June 10, 2009, Miss California Pageant with approval of Donald Trump for continued "breach of contract issues."

The battle did not end for dethroning the beauty queen.In August, 2009, Prejean sued Miss California USA officials on a variety of civil grounds, including libel and the unauthorized release of private medical record. There was a settlement made Miss California Pageant Officials and Prejean when a nude video surface of Prejean. Prejean dropped her suit and settled with the officials, who reportedly paid her $100,000 to go toward her legal expenses.
Prejean admitted that the sex video was made while she was 17.

“It was me by myself. There was no one else with me. I was not having sex.You can call it whatever you want to call it. If you want to call it a sex tape, that’s fine,” Prejean told Vieira. “I sent it to my boyfriend at the time. I was a teenager. I cared about him. I trusted him,” she added. “I think now they call it ‘sexting.’

Prejean said that she has learned from her mistake and she is still standing firm on the ground despite of the debacles and criticism thrown against her and her beliefs. She is writing a book her christian beliefs.

It's hard to judge people really. Mistakes that are not learned are no longer mistakes but done intentionally like a mule no matter how the master taught him to walk fast, still walks slow because he never learned his lesson.